Perfect for the active adventurer, this trip will have you hiking, biking, and paddling through the best of Vietnam. Kayak through Halong Bay’s towering limestone karsts, trek the Mai Chau area, and cycle through small towns for an authentic taste of Vietnam.
When you’re not pedalling or paddling, you'll visit the country's cultural highlights like the Cu Chi Tunnels and Emperor's Tomb, or overnight at a local family’s homestay. Whether by bike or on foot, this tour will keep you grounded in Vietnam's intriguing culture.
• 9 Nights Accommodation
• 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
• Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
• Local Living: Mai Chau Homestay
• Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City)
• Escorted cycling trips
• Entrance to the Emperor's Tomb and Citadel (Hue)
• Countryside hike (Mai Chau)
• Halong Bay overnight boat trip with seafood meals
• Sea-kayaking and cave visit
• Internal flight
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
(International Flights are not included)
Accommodation: Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating - 3: Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Small group experience; Max 15, Average 10
Australian Passport Holders require a Visa for Vietnam, this can be obtained prior to departure at your local embassy or on arrival in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi.
There are direct flights from Sydney & Melbourne to Vietnam. If you are flying from another capital city, the most common flight itinerary is via Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok or Hong Kong so why not add a stopover and visit 2 countries for the price of one!
We can also extend your trip pre or post tour in Vietnam... just ask!